Description

The joys and tribulations of a rising photographer, young mother, and horse lover.

Please note that all photos are copyright 2009 Amy Patience Flood. They are not to be downloaded or duplicated in any fashion and are protected by local and international copyright laws.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sleeping Beauty


Some of you may remember my mom's new colt, Spring Dance Mathafarn. He was born July 1st and is the son of our Section D Welsh Cob mare, Tess:

With Tess

And our Section D stallion, Glenhaven Panash:

Glenhaven Panash

The baby's name is Spring Dance Mathafarn. (My sister told me that his barn name is "Farnly".)

Spring Dance Mathafarn

Sunday evening I dropped by the farm to see Farnly. He is without a doubt one of the friendliest foals we have ever had. He was completely at ease around me and as you can see, allowed me to sit down right beside him and take his picture while he was napping.



There's just something about young foals and lying in their mother's hay. They should come out with a pony bed for young foals...I bet they could make a lot of money off it.



Farnly opened his eyes to see what I was doing, but he was perfectly at ease with me and did not even lift his head.



I had a 50mm lens on here so I had to sit pretty close to him to get this picture. But he doesn't seem the least bit bothered by it. :)

0 comments:

 
Amy Patience Flood - Personal Blog creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top