Description

The joys and tribulations of a rising photographer, young mother, and horse lover.

Please note that all photos are copyright 2009 Amy Patience Flood. They are not to be downloaded or duplicated in any fashion and are protected by local and international copyright laws.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

My girl's daddy


My little girl is growing up so fast.

DSC_0277

Grace and her daddy have a really close relationship. Everyday when he comes home from work, she screams "Dada!" and races to meet him.

DSC_0263

I was surprised to find that although David is mostly Ecuadorian-Indian, he also has some pure Spanish blood in his lineage so that might be part of the reason Grace is so light skinned.

DSC_0309

At the end of everyday when Grace has worn herself out, her daddy is the one who tucks her into bed.

DSC_0645

Did I mention I'm very lucky to have a guy like Grace's daddy?

Because I am.

0 comments:

 
Amy Patience Flood - Personal Blog creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top