Description

The joys and tribulations of a rising photographer, young mother, and horse lover.

Please note that all photos are copyright 2009 Amy Patience Flood. They are not to be downloaded or duplicated in any fashion and are protected by local and international copyright laws.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Clutterbug


I am a clutterbug. I collect things. My favorite things to collect, of course, are often the most expensive. Since my D90 has been "out of the picture", I have been pining away to get a new camera. I was fortunate enough to come up with two new DSLRs.

Looks like I will be shooting Olympus and Nikon from now on!

more cameras :)

More on this topic to follow...things are not all as simple as they may seem. :)

0 comments:

 
Amy Patience Flood - Personal Blog creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top