Description

The joys and tribulations of a rising photographer, young mother, and horse lover.

Please note that all photos are copyright 2009 Amy Patience Flood. They are not to be downloaded or duplicated in any fashion and are protected by local and international copyright laws.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shiny Trinkets


I'm a naughty girl. I admit it. I like to play with things. Like a crow, trinkets have always caught my eye.

What's better than trinkets? Shiny trinkets. They capture my imagination. The saying "all that glitters is not gold" is not even in my phrase dictionary. (Yes, my mind is so narrow that it even requires a phrase dictionary).

My favorite moment at every wedding is when the bride and groom slip off their rings and hand them over for me to get the "ring shots". Like a toddler who has just gotten away with a fistful of gummy bears from the candy jar, I scamper off to play.

Ring Shots from Terry & Rick's Wedding

It's cliche, but I love the traditional "rings with the flowers" thing. There is something that just works about that (hence the reason it's been done to death).

Still, I like it. :-)

Ring Shots from Terry & Rick's Wedding

And of course, there's the whole "rings with the guestbook/invitations/marriage license" routine. Nothing new or original there either. But like I said earlier. It just...works.

Ring Shots from Terry & Rick's Wedding

In this case, I wanted to try something different. Personally, I really liked how it turned out. Even my husband thought it was neat!

Ring Shots from Terry & Rick's Wedding

When I saw the diamonds that had been spread around the wedding cake, I could not resist this shot. I think this was probably my favorite of them all.

Ring Shots from Terry & Rick's Wedding

This angle's not too bad either. ;)

Don't even get me started on cake photos...

0 comments:

 
Amy Patience Flood - Personal Blog creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top