Description

The joys and tribulations of a rising photographer, young mother, and horse lover.

Please note that all photos are copyright 2009 Amy Patience Flood. They are not to be downloaded or duplicated in any fashion and are protected by local and international copyright laws.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Long Wait


DSC_2549

Mommy said Daddy was supposed to meet us here...but I don't see him.


DSC_2546

I think she is pulling my leg. I've been waiting for over five minutes and haven't seen a soul!

DSC_2545

I-yi-yi...

DSC_2543

Will he EVER come??

DSC_2556

What! He's here you say? Hurry up Daddy...Mommy needs to go to the store for some Windex!

DSC_2565

Daddy!!

DSC_2567

I knew you would come!

0 comments:

 
Amy Patience Flood - Personal Blog creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top